Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a way of directing companies based on managing the impacts that their activity generates on their clients, employees, shareholders, local communities, the environment and on society in general.
Qantima Group has a voluntary commitment to contribute to the social, economic and environmental improvement of society as a whole.
We have an ethical and voluntary commitment by which we adopt to conduct our activity in a sustainable way, measuring the impact that our actions have on its immediate environment (employees, clients, suppliers) and the external environment that surrounds us (the environment, the economy , the society).
At Qantima Group we are aware that most consumers drink responsibly.
But we are aware that alcohol can be consumed in a way that can create problems for individuals and society in general, for this reason we are committed to improving corporate social responsibility.
By promoting responsible consumption and by taking responsibility for how we market our brands.
We are continually strengthening our procedures to ensure that they comply with the law and social norms.
Drink in moderation, it is your responsibility.
CSR is part of our company in addition to being a guide, to carry out its compliance within the organization chart of Qantima Group and thus avoid the criminal liability of legal persons in which they can be involved when any of its members is denounced by bad habits.
CSR for us is based on principles, the pillars of which are respect for the environment and the social benefits of its surroundings, together with the objective of providing added value to its actions.
Qantima Group has the obligation to apply the principles of transparency due to the impact that its actions may have on society, the economy and the environment.
Therefore, it must render accounts to society as a whole for all its actions, annually.
The company has corporate transparency policies through which it offers clear information, in understandable language and in formats accessible to all people, from internal (employees, managers, shareholders, etc.) to external (suppliers, administrations, clients, etc.)
The company must observe ethical conduct, based on the values of honesty, fairness and integrity.
Respect for the interests of stakeholders
Our company must respect, consider and respond to the interests of its owners, shareholders, partners and employees, as well as other individuals or groups that may have specific rights, claims or interests to be taken into account.
Respect for the principle of legality
Qantima Group is committed, at all levels, to knowledge and compliance with the law, especially since since 2015, companies with legal entities may have criminal liability.
Respect for international standards of behavior
Qantima Group respects international standards of behavior regarding social responsibility.
If there are conflicts between national and international regulations, an attempt should be made to take actions that allow the greatest respect for both.
Respect for human rights
Qantima Group knows and promotes respect for human rights, included in the Universal Charter of Human Rights, incorporating its principles into its internal codes of conduct.
Following the protocol of the Observatory of Corporate Social Responsibility, in which it tells us that it is a cross-cutting concept that affects different areas of company management.
So that all actions carried out within it must be linked to the activity of the company, be durable over time and involve the commitment of senior management.
Taking this into account, any corporate social responsibility policy must contemplate a series of fundamental lines of action for the company:
- CSR should be promoted as a way to promote sustainable business in social and environmental aspects.
- CSR must be part of training, education and research.
- Implement transparency and good corporate governance measures to increase stakeholder trust.
- Qantima Group will carry out a responsible management of its human resources and promote employment.
- Invest in R & D & i in a socially responsible way, so that society as a whole benefits from the scientific and technological advances achieved by the company.
- Promote and encourage development cooperation in all sectors.
- Create better relationships between the company and suppliers and seek responsible suppliers.
- Comply with the rules of respect for the environment, promote them and be proactive in this regard. In addition to promoting responsible consumption by all parts of society.
- “Listen to all voices”, that is, promote those actions that are based on coordination and participation.
Human Resources and corporate social responsibility are closely related for us, since CSR is not only built from the outside, but also from the inside of the company.
An ethical and responsible management of the human resources of our company will lead, on the one hand, to having more satisfied workers, who feel recognized by the company and, therefore, will be more willing to commit to the vision and objectives of the company.
Itself, including causes external to its activity and work area.
The Human Resources department can and should also promote measures and actions outside the company to contribute to the formation of a better society.
The HR department also has a key role when it comes to integrating CSR policies in the company, since it is in charge of bringing together the different measures and actions arising from the different departments of the company in matters of CSR and develop a communication plan for the whole group.
In this way, the plan will be explained in detail with the measures and actions to be carried out, including both the end pursued with them and the benefits that will be derived from them, so that employees and other areas of the company can integrate and share the same vision of CSR.
- Ethics and transparency: The company aims to implement a Compliance model that ensures the sustainability of the company in anti-corruption matters.
- People: Qantima Group is committed to fighting for human rights, so we will only work with companies that respect them. In addition, one of our objectives is to establish and improve relationships with the communities in which the company is present.
- Occupational Risks: The company aims to reduce occupational accidents to zero in its work centers through different initiatives, from deliveries of PPE, through training, to the optimization of processes with safety as standard.
- Environment: Our goal of reaching zero emissions by 2025. But we are also committed to reducing the consumption of raw materials, being more efficient, extending the useful life of the products we launch on the market and reducing waste generation.
- Finally, we are also committed to promoting technological innovation, starting with launching more ecological and efficient consumption products to the market.
- Environment, our commitment to be energy efficient and have a responsible consumption of water for the production of our products. By 2022 we will have our new headquarters available with “zero” Co2 emissions.
- People, we have implemented an equality plan, training equality agents and the creation of awareness activities.
Post Covid-19 society will bring new needs in economic, environmental and social aspects to which companies must respond.
For this reason, at Qantima Group we have developed a CSR protocol for the future of our relationships with direct public-private collaboration.
Because we have the obligation as a company to a greater involvement in R + D + i, going beyond training, to promote the development of knowledge and technology that help not only to get out of the crisis, but also to be better prepared to similar future scenarios.
Other actions that we are also carrying out is the total commitment to the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals, so that through its CSR policies and plans, Qantima Group will become more and more involved in social and environmental improvement.